Friday, August 13, 2010

tattooed girl by Beverly Davenport

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

feeling pretty lonely…why this is not going away?!



feeling pretty lonely…why this is not going away?!

tattooed girl

tattoed girl


Photo

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

Serena, 20 years old from Edmonton, Alberta. 


I have five tattoos, the one you can see on my neck here is a heart with patches and a needle and thread behind it. This is to symbolize that I’ve been through a lot, so I’m not perfect, but the needle and thread is there to prepare me for the future.


I also have the beginning of a half sleeve that has a picture of a bi-plane in the clouds at sunset in memory of my grandpa, who had been teaching me how to fly since I was four years old and passed away in 2007 of cancer, only three months after being diagnosed.


I also have a mario mushroom tattoo with a heart behind it above each elbow (which have been added since this picture has been taken, obviously), and the number 10 on my left foot which I did myself in my ex boyfriends basement with a tattoo gun his friend bought off e-bay. 


I plan to have many more tattoos in the future and feel very fortunate to have some amazing art on my body already.


suhr33na


Serena, 20 years old from Edmonton, Alberta.  I have five...

#gothic: FetishBabes.org - A quick way to sexy tattooed goth girl! at http://www.fetishbabes.org/l/30211/f1k0

No comments:

Post a Comment